Cullercoats Collective Community Launch:
Join Cullercoats Collective for our official launch on Monday 1 March, on Zoom, from 8pm.
Cullercoats Collective has been created to promote Cullercoats as a great place to live, work and play and work to improve it alongside individuals, local businesses and organisations. We are a non-profit Community Interest Company (CIC).
At the community launch event, you will have the chance to hear about our three pillar strategy focussing on:
1. Providing a warm welcome to Cullercoats
2. Enhancing our ‘Pride of Place’
3. Celebrating Cullercoats: past, present and future
We will also be showcasing the first of our projects:
– Explore our new website, highlighting the plans and initiatives we’re working on
– Find out about two programmes that all members of the community can get involved in:
1. Trashmobs: a rapid response community litter picking initiative, deployed by simple SMS messages.
2. Cullercoats Ambassadors: a new volunteer scheme that will create a warm welcome for visitors to the village on those hot and sunny days, whilst helping to reduce anti-social behaviour.
There is much more to come of course. We hope our activities will grow exponentially as we further identify the skills and knowledge within the community that can really help the village thrive.
So please do come along, give us your views and maybe get involved.
Use the ‘Get Tickets’ link to register for a free ticket – Although tickets are free, we are limited to a maximum of 90 participants.